nafex - Re: [NAFEX] snipping posts

  • From: Hank Burchard <hank@burchard.org>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] snipping posts
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:42:54 -0500

nafex-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:26:13 -0500
From: "Brooks Miller" <brooks.devin@gmail.com>
Subject: [NAFEX] snip your posts
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org

hi - could we please be more prudent about trimming posts when replying? i
just got vol 70, issue 53 of the digest. 3 messages take up a massive
amount of space because none are trimmed of excess characters.

thanks!

brooks
I have a better suggestion: It is looong past time for this list to abandon this clunky program, which is itself the principal generator of bandwidth-gobbling redundancy, and adopt one of the simple, streamlined message systems used by every other chat group I'm aware of.

Hank Burchard
Amherst VA 7b