nafex - [NAFEX] last call for articles for Winter Pomona

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] last call for articles for Winter Pomona
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:39:06 -0500

I am in need of about 40 pages' worth of material for the next Pomona, which I should get out this week. That's a lot of material, especially if I have to cull it from past email exchanges, which is a great deal of work. The only other option is just a shorter Pomona, which I have resisted doing over the years, but could certainly be done.

So if you have anything you could send, we'd all welcome it. Email me personally, don't just reply to the list.

Thanks so much.
<x-tad-bigger>Jacquelyn A. Kuehn</x-tad-bigger>
Musician, writer
http://www.pennsacreskitchen.net
www.wmugradio.org

11 AM-12:30 PM M-F (Eastern)

  • [NAFEX] last call for articles for Winter Pomona, Jacquelyn Kuehn, 11/24/2008