nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rootstock for Canadian growers

  • From: Drevniok <colleendaly@videotron.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rootstock for Canadian growers
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:46:42 -0500

Thanks Eric. It is almost impossible to source rootstocks (at least in Eastern Canada) if you are a hobbyist.
Can you let us know what type they will be (ie (M26, Ottawa, M111 etc)

Sincerely, Peter Drevniok, Gatineau, QC zone 5
Siloam Orchards wrote:
Greetings,
Due to a lack of Canadian suppliers of rootstock for Canadian hobbyists and backyard growers we will be making available some of our spring fruit rootstock supply in small quantities ( bundles of 10 and fewer). Limited supply, not available until April.
Eric, Siloam Orchards, Uxbridge Ontario

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions. ----
to change other email options):