nafex - [NAFEX] Asian Persimmon varieties in zone 6

  • From: "Bassem Samaan" <bassem@gardener.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Asian Persimmon varieties in zone 6
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:12:19 -0400

Last weekend I attended a Fruit tasting event in Lancaster, Pa. While most of the fruit was Apples and Pears, a couple people brought some interesting fruit. I brought some Figs and Jujube, and a grower from Maryland brought Persimmon and Kiwi.
Here is a photo of some of the fruit that he grows and are hardy in zone 6.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Bassgarden/PA190441.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Bassgarden/PA240461.jpg

Pictures fo the Apples at the event.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Bassgarden/PA190447.jpg

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com

--
See Exclusive Video: Hollywood Life's 5th Annual Style Awards

  • [NAFEX] Asian Persimmon varieties in zone 6, Bassem Samaan, 10/23/2008