nafex - [NAFEX] Orchard planner/consultant

  • From: "Randy Burd" <burdrs@gmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Orchard planner/consultant
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:31:45 -0400

Title: Message
To all,

I just moved onto a two acre property in Maryland. I am now planning my new orchard for the spring. I want a few dozen apple trees and miscellaneous other trees (pears, peaches, cherries). I had a small orchard on my previous property and have some initial experience. I want to get things set up right at the start. I need help with site, varieties, tree form (trellis vs. freee-standing), etc.

Does anyone know an orchard planner or consultant who can help me? Feel free to respond to me directly.

Thanks!