nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple opinions

  • From: "deirdreb@mindspring.com" <deirdreb@mindspring.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple opinions
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:03:41 -0500

Diane Miller at OSU Hort dept has a project looking at the marketability
of disease resistant cultivars. You might check with OSU Extension or her
directly to get more info on William's Pride. I know growers in zone 4 of
MN and WI who grow it and like. Also good for organically managed systems.

--Deirdre

Deirdre Birmingham, deirdreb@mindspring.com
Mineral Point, WI 53565
zone 4