nafex - [NAFEX] refrigerators

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] refrigerators
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:52:21 -0700

Gang:

The rabbit appreciates all the responses.

And to answer the question, I purchased a small Kenmore....3.9 CubicFeet,
really way too small for my needs, but I lack the storage space for something
much larger. Disappointingly, even at it lowest setting it does not get
below 37.

The irony of this is rather amusing. Dropping $154 to cool off a few pears
and apples, and then finding it inappropriate for the task at hand - LOL!!!

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] refrigerators, fuwa fuwa usagi, 09/21/2008