nafex - [NAFEX] thanks, and additional questions on storage

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] thanks, and additional questions on storage
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:44:16 -0700

First of all thank you to all responding to my red-fleshed apple query.

I just ran came into the contact information of some 1920s-30s old-timers
from the area who may have some idea, so I'll post to the list if I find out
anything definitive.

So I was out looking at refrigerators, specifically for apple and pear
storage.

I bought one, but even at it coldest setting we are dealing with 38-40
degrees or so. And I simply have no experience with the following but
suspect some of you may. If you buy an upright freezer, on the lower
settings can you get it into a more desirable range, or will it simply freeze
everything on its lowest setting?

Thoughts?

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====