nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Choosing Bananas

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Choosing Bananas
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:38:05 -0500

I'd never considered honesty an adjective that could be applied to fruit,
but I will use it from now on. Thanks for a delightful turn of phrase.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.