nafex - [NAFEX] Apple Photos

  • From: "D Stubbs" <dsmndel@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apple Photos
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:32:14 -0500

Over 10 years ago I joined nafex, and it's various email forums, a large part of my now producing orchard is due to Nafexer's generous help. I currently have 36 varieties of apples ripening  (where 12 years ago was a cow pasture).
I have just made up a photo-site
http://delsorchard.shutterfly.com/
Do have a look, feel free to question any of the names - mis-labeled scionwood is always a possibility.
The first 3 varieties are unknown (labled "question.46.jpg...)  I'd appreciate any help - as this weekend I am ready to offer 2 of these apples for sale!
Much of the reason for my orchard is to see what can be grown successfully in Zone 2b/3a - I have about 85 varieties growing. I am more than delighted at how well it's going.
thanks much, Del,  NW Minnesota
note: if you try the slide show be sure to click 'options' where you set speed and titles to show

  • [NAFEX] Apple Photos, D Stubbs, 08/30/2008