nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Inquiring minds... pictures

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: swim_at_svc@yahoo.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Inquiring minds... pictures
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 11:22:33 -0500

What is the policy with posting pics to this list? I have a nice pic of the fruit eating wasps that plague me. It also seems to me that a few pictures would have been of great help to the yellow jacket controversy. Pictures are valuable. Is there a way do this or get this started here?

There are plenty of free photo-hosting sites on the Internet. Just upload your photos to one of them, and then post the link here.

I haven't used any of them (no camera), but I've heard of Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/ ) and Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/ ). And I know there are others, too. I'm sure they're easy to use, since that's the whole idea, really.

Kind of neat to browse, too, but that's the big problem with the Internet. It's such a time-waster!

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!" If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it. - Dan Barker