nafex - [NAFEX] Squirrels...the fluffy one prepares delicious snacks and traps

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Squirrels...the fluffy one prepares delicious snacks and traps
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:52:24 -0700

As mentioned in the past I make delicious squirrel snacks of plaster of paris
and peanut butter. In the past a few of you have inquired as to the
proportions and how I make these gastronomical delicacies for our furry
little friends. Here is the fluffy one's method.

Take a piece of aluminum foil about 12-15 incehs long and place it on your
table. Pour a pile of plaster of paris onto the aluminum foil. Grab the
foil at the edges and sort of shift the foil back and forth to spread out the
plaster of paris some. No take a dollop of peanut butter of approximate
equal volume to the amount of plaster of paris and drop it in the center (I
use a table knife to scope the peanut butter out of the jar and a vigorous
flicking motion of the wrist) of the plaster of paris. Now I simply fold on
end of the foil over the top of the peanut butter and slightly push it in,
then I pull the foil back and fold over the other end, pushing a bit more in.
I continue doing this and sifting the excess plaster of paris to the edges
till the peanut butter will not absorb more plaster of paris easily. When I
reach this point I add another dollop of peanut butter, this time
approximately 1/2 the volume of the original amount of plaster of paris and
repeat the mixing procedure (note , mixing this way means I am not using my
fingers at all to touch the mixture. At this point the peanut butter is
slightly sticky but not sticky enough to really stick to your fingers, so I
begin to make little peanut balls by rolling glob of peanut butter between
my fingers. I aim to get 1 inch balls of peanuty goodness for our little
furry friends.

One other method that appears to work very well. take a length of stove pipe
and put wire mesh on one end. Drill a pilot hole in the opposite end and
then use the hole to nail the stove pipe to a tree. Add a bait of corn to
the stove pipe. Give it a bit of time and you will find you have a delicious
squirrel inside. Apparently the squirrels cannot climb out of pipe. I have
it on good account that squirrels make the best gravy for deer meat.

If anyone is not too squeamish I can tell you a particularly effective foot
trap that work great on squirrels.

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] Squirrels...the fluffy one prepares delicious snacks and traps, fuwa fuwa usagi, 08/02/2008