nafex - Re: [NAFEX] snails as food, now WAY OT

  • From: Hilborn.E@epamail.epa.gov
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] snails as food, now WAY OT
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:49:18 -0400

"..especially when they are attracted to and drown in a plate of beer.
How many meals will just walk up and marinate themselves for you!! "

Good point Rob!

I am afraid that this may be a truly unique example unfortunately. I
imagine in my neighborhood, if I put out a trough of beer to lure a deer
to their untimely but delicious ends, I would just end up with a bunch
of drunk farm youths passed out all over the place...

Betsy Hilborn
7a NC
Where a field full of a bachelor herd of bucks was viewed longingly this
AM