nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan

  • From: hans brinkmann <hans-brinkmann@t-online.de>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:57:59 +0200

Hallo Mathew,

very nice to read your positive experience...
This year I ordered 250 bare-root-trees from Oikos Tree Crops. Different species.
ALL 250 trees are growing well - at Germany!!! Not a single lost!
Very nice species/cultivars, of excellent quality with nice packing and clear phytosanitation for our EU custom.

ciao
hans

Mathew Waehner schrieb:
Oikos Tree Crops sells pawpaw fruit- there is a small line in their print catalog mentioning it, although I don't recall seeing it in the online catalog. They are located in Kalamazoo... I was considering having some shipped all the way to NC, but I've scoped out a few places to gather wild pawpaws, if the raccoons let me have a few. I've planted several pawpaws from Oikos, they have all lived.

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions. ----
to change other email options):