nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Inquiring minds... pictures

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Inquiring minds... pictures
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:29:20 +0000

I don't know exactly the technical terms they used, let alone how to do it,
but other people previously mentioned posting links to photos available at
other sites.

I too wanted to somehow offer photos of wasps & bees. I bet there are lots
of good pics & comparisons on-line. I have good luck with plants by
searching the name (latin or common) along with "images".

To whoever mentioned the 1/2 bumblebee, 1/2 honeybee, I saw that this year
too.

tc, sWI