nafex - [NAFEX] Corvallis Germplasm Repository looking for Red Rich strawberry

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Luby, James J." <lubyx001@tc.umn.edu>, Kim.Hummer@ars.usda.gov
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Corvallis Germplasm Repository looking for Red Rich strawberry
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:34:33 -0500

Title: Message
I recently received a message from Prof. Jim Luby, who heads the fruit breeding work at the University of Minnesota:  "I received a message from Kim Hummer at the USDA Germplasm Repository in Corvallis, OR that they lost 'Red Rich' strawberry from their collection and are looking to replace it.  Any NAFEX folks might have something they are reasonably sure is 'Red Rich'?"

If you have what you are pretty sure is Red Rich strawberry, please contact Kim Hummer at 541-738-4200 or e-mail her at Kim.Hummer@ars.usda.gov.

Thanks. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul Minn

  • [NAFEX] Corvallis Germplasm Repository looking for Red Rich strawberry, Brungardt, Sam, 07/15/2008