nafex - [NAFEX] New chapters in Fruitipedia

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Rarefruits <rarefruit@yahoogroups.com>, New Crops list <newcrops@lists.purdue.edu>, PFF List <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>, Coolfruits <CoolFruit@yahoogroups.com>, CalRareFruit@yahoogroups.com, PomWorldwide List <PomWorldwide@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] New chapters in Fruitipedia
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:43:05 +0530

Dear all,

Chapters on the following fruits have been added to Fruitipedia.

  • Litchi - Litchi chinensis
  • Giant leaved fig - Ficus lutea
  • Mobola plum - Parinari curatellifolia
  • Masuku - Upaca kirkiana
I request all the LEARNED list members to have a CRITICAL look at these chapters and write me back if there is any factual error in the content.

I also request all of you to kindly suggest additions or improvement in the content.

Let us ALL to to make Fruitipedia a useful source of information about fruits of the world, particularly those which are hardly known outside their area of occurrence.

Thanks,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [NAFEX] New chapters in Fruitipedia, Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 06/26/2008