nafex - [NAFEX] New additions in Fruitipedia.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Rarefruits <rarefruit@yahoogroups.com>, Coolfruits <CoolFruit@yahoogroups.com>, PomWorldwide List <PomWorldwide@yahoogroups.com>, PFF List <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>, New Crops list <newcrops@lists.purdue.edu>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] New additions in Fruitipedia.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:34:55 +0530

Dear all,

Today I have added the following three new chapters to Fruitipedia:
  • Wampee - Clausena lansium
  • Sahyaru - Debregeasia hypoleuca - This a very tasty wild growing fruit from MY AREA.  It is not cultivated and I am sure that most of you will be knowing about it for the first time.
  • Sehora, karora or Jindi in India and Siamese rough bush in English - Streblus asper.
As usual, the "FRUIT FACT" has also been updated.

Some friends advised me to subscribe to Google Ads.  So you will find these too from this week.  Let us see how much revenue does it generate for accomplishing my Fruitipedia target of having chapters on ALL edible fruits of the world.

Please SEND chapters for Fruitipedia.

Have a nice week.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [NAFEX] New additions in Fruitipedia., Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 06/16/2008