nafex - Re: [NAFEX] baby peaches ;-)

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] baby peaches ;-)
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:43:33 -0500

Hi Toni,

Peaches hang on pretty well.  We've had tremendous wind (and some hail) here with very few peaches on the ground.  The biggest problem is it slams the peaches into branches and causes physical damage on some.

Mark
KS-received 6-7" of rain late last week.  Another 2-3" or more forecasted for tonight/tomorrow.  Trees drowning.