nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 65, Issue 9

  • From: Regina Kreger <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 65, Issue 9
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:46:44 -0400

Hi, Barbara.  Do you already have new homes for those peaches?  I'd be happy to take a Bonfire off your hands.  I live in Riverdale, Maryland, near College Park, so I'm close enough to pick it up.

Cheers,
Regina

Harrick, Barbara wrote:
Bonfire is a genetic dwarf purple leaved peach, but it has a light pink
flower. I have one in my yard (established) and about 5 that I need to
dig up and give away. The squirrels bury the pits everywhere!!!

Edible Landscaping (in VA) sells this tree.

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1660 International Dr., Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

On 4-Jun-08,  Don Yellman wrote:

I don't know where in its genetics this peach picked up the purple
leaves and dark blossoms.