nafex - [NAFEX] Off list help wanted from members expert in computers.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off list help wanted from members expert in computers.
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 05:58:12 +0530

Dear all,

Though in India we have a very large population of young computer experts, but there is still no one in small home town on Mandi, located in the hills of North West India, who could advise me in solving problems relating to FTP related to Fruitipedia.  So sometimes, I get badly stuck and have to waste a full day in finding a solution to problems which might be very small for those who know Web Hosting and FTP Software.

I believe that there are a few list members having a knowledge and experience of this type of work.

I shall be grateful if such members could get back to me so that I may contact them directly off the list in time of distress.

Thanking in advance,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com