nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Surround experience this spring

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Surround experience this spring
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:59:57 -0400

I tried using Surround for about seven years and found it totally ineffective here, although I believe my site does have particularly heavy curc pressure. I applied it many times, using a Stihl gas-powered sprayer which gave very good coverage.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening