nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Imidan, spreader stickers, etc

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Imidan, spreader stickers, etc
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:55:42 -0500

The University of Georgia Extension Service has put out a bulletin on the use of hand-held and backpack sprayers that covers everything from calibration of spray heads to formulas for rate conversion.  It can be found at http://www.cpes.peachnet.edu/sumner/tifton/Spray/Hand.pdf.  It is in PDF format so you can download it and print it out.  You will need Adobe reader to view it, so if you dont have Adobe Reader, you can download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html which is a free download.  Hope this helps!