nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Thinning question

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Thinning question
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 8:52:21 -0400

I don't have a ton of experience, and I've accidentally removed an entire
cluster from time to time, but I've used my fingernails to clip the stem.

I own a set of scissors designed to groom facial hair that would probably
work well in the absence of sharp nails. They have long narrow blades that
would easily move between the fruitlets, and the ends of the blades are
rounded, and wouldn't oke holes by mistake.
___
Ginda