nafex - [NAFEX] petunia question

  • From: Jerrydana5@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] petunia question
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:45:05 EDT

I've sprouted about 15 wave petunias from seed, and transplanted them to the outside.  They seem to be doing nicely, but now, is there anything I need to do special for them?  Do they need to be deadheaded?  Since they grow a lot, do they need extra water, or fertilizer?  They are on a deck railing in full sun, so it would be nice if they would trail down over the railing.  Is there anything special I need to do to make that happen? Thanks for the help.
Jerry in southern Indiana