nafex - [NAFEX] North side

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] North side
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 07:01:09 -0400

Good Morning Robert! I live in Northern VA (zone 6b) and have all of my
strawberries (> 100 plants) on the north side, 2-3 feet from the house
and they have done wonderfully for 18 years! Enough so, that I make 4-5
batches of strawberry jam for Christmas each year. I would think most
herbs would do well too.

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1660 International Dr., Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 5