nafex - Re: [NAFEX] racoons

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] racoons
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 21:35:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2008 5:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, alandhaigh@gmail.com writes:

After trapping them in the mistakenly titled have a heart the best thing to do is to shoot them about an inch above the point directly between the eyes with an appropriate weapon.

Hi Alan,

I'm with you 100%. A columnist for the local paper wrote of catching raccoons at her house in town and having them safely removed to the country. If they were dumped in my back yard they are less safe than if kept in town. I too shoot them, use 22 CB shorts. My neighbors also destroy them. Maybe we should catch and release them in the middle of town!

I wrote a letter to the editor of the paper asking her to in the future dispatch them to raccoon heaven where they can enjoy cookies and marshmallows forever.

Jerry
PS.  22 caliber CB shorts have a low report.