nafex - [NAFEX] Anybody got Winter Banana scionwood?

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Anybody got Winter Banana scionwood?
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 10:52:05 -0500

I know it's getting pretty late into the season, but I had an email from a fellow in CO who was looking for some Winter Banana scionwood to use to rework a pair of young callery pears in his yard so that he could try his hand at fostering several different apple varieties onto these trees next year.

Does anyone have, or know anyone who might have some dormant-collected Winter Banana apple scionwood available? His calleries are just now finishing up their bloom period, so he's just now coming into his grafting window.

Thanks,
Lucky

Lucky Pittman
USDA Cold Zone 6