nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Citrus and squirrels

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • Cc: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Citrus and squirrels
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:11:09 -0400

Yes, I've had the cussed thing pick lemons as green as grass off my trees then bury them in the container media. I have no idea what they thought they were going to do with the things. It's usually a problem in the spring, but goes away by summer.

.....Alan.

----- Message from b.harrick@ilslaunch.com ---------