nafex - [NAFEX] EcoApple Protocol

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] EcoApple Protocol
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:06:53 -0500

I have just uploaded the EcoApple files to the server.  You will find the Eco-labeling Red Yellow Green Do Not Use List Standards which included insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and Common Nematicides and Plant Growth Regulators.  The cover sheet explains the coding system and the standards used.  The EcoApple Quick Guide is the spray program protocol based on the Group standards.  For more information on the EcoApple Project that I am involved with, visit  http://www.thinkipm.org/apples/

The links for the Protocol are :

This is the Do Not Use List of chemicals as evaluated by four different groups.

This is the Protocol and grower Assessment guide.

This is the Spray guide based on the Red Yellow Green Standards

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Norton;Dennis M.
FN:Dennis M. Norton
ORG:Royal Oak Farm Orchard
URL;WORK:http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard
REV:20080416T210653Z
END:VCARD

  • [NAFEX] EcoApple Protocol, dmnorton, 04/16/2008