nafex - Re: [NAFEX] City woman seeks farm job/mentor

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] City woman seeks farm job/mentor
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:53:02 -0500

Regina,

There is an online list-serve called apple-crop. I don't know how well it
would fit your desires, but someone posted an add for a farm manager for an
apple orchard. The benefits and pay looked reasonable, I don't think they
are organic. Orchard located in Maine. I think you can look through the
archives for the posting (recent) or if you have to sign up to do so, it's
free. Here's the website if interested:

http://www.virtualorchard.net/applecrop.html

Mark
KS