nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spring

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spring
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:09:48 -0700

Grapes have secondary and tertiary buds. The vines will push these and start growing again. The secondary buds have a smaller crop than the primaries, but there should be fruit. If they get hit, the tertiary buds start to grow.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com