nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Digest...(Back Pack Sprayer/ Anthony Curcio)

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Digest...(Back Pack Sprayer/ Anthony Curcio)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:28:00 +0000

I agree too. If you are doing any real volume of stuff, and have lanes &
trails, then you want a larger tank on a cart, preferably w/ a powered pump
for the sprayer!

Heads up: I HAVE tripped & fallen while using a back-pack sprayer, and even
w/o the actual fall, it reminded that I really don't want to have more than 3
gallons + sprayer weight on my back.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/