nafex - [NAFEX] Lightweight(?) Sprayer

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Lightweight(?) Sprayer
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:20:54 -0600

Do you want a REALLY light-weight sprayer?
I've got a battery operated 12 gallon sprayer that I pull around like a kid's 'Radio Flyer' toy wagon. I bought the sprayer from NorthernTool.com (They send me a print copy). I bought the sprayer intended for spot spraying that would be pulled by an ATV. I also bought some wagon wheels and took it all to a welder asking him to make it into a 'pull behind' like a child's wagon. The battery platform is mounted on what would have been the drawbar and the 12 volt deep-cell battery is held down with a bungee cord.
Boy am I glad I didn't buy a backpack sprayer!

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies & syrups:
www.bberryfarm.com
(877)265-6856 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

  • [NAFEX] Lightweight(?) Sprayer, Jim Fruth, 02/19/2008