nafex - Re: [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org/

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org/
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:12:39 -0600

When I put http://www.ibiblio.org/ into my browser, I get a dance company's
web page.

Heh, heh. No, that's it. I think they're just highlighting the many resources available there. It seems to be dance right now, but there's a lot more available. Try the other link I posted, or browse the collection index on the left side of the page.

Bill

--
The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without evidence. Science is simply common sense at its best - that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic. - Thomas Huxley