nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ibiblio.org???

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ibiblio.org???
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:17:46 -0600

I Googled ibiblio.org and got 3,110,000 pages to look up. What did I miss?

Try http://www.ibiblio.org/

Chris also sent me this link: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/

I've been scared to investigate too far, since I spend too much time on the Internet, anyway. And there seems to be a LOT to investigate there.

Bill
Lincoln, NE

--
People sometimes try to score debating points by saying, "Evolution is only a theory." That is correct, but it's important to understand what that means. It is also only a theory that the world goes round the Sun - it's just a theory for which there is an immense amount of evidence. - Richard Dawkins