nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re Membership and online payments...

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re Membership and online payments...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:58:20 -0500

Folks, we had a mandatory freeze on the web move until we had some background work done. We're about to move to new webspace and almost immediately, we'll have a simple link for paypal payments for membership, donations, registration, etc. If we can get all the players together, it will happen by SUN...if not, by next weekend. I'll let everyone know as soon as it happens.

Further down the road, I plan to have a good many options available on the website for online payments...not just paypal. I'll be making regular announcements as we progress. Additional changes are on the way.

  • [NAFEX] Re Membership, Clifford Cain - uk yahoo, 02/14/2008
    • Re: [NAFEX] Re Membership and online payments..., mangodance, 02/14/2008