nafex - [NAFEX] Cavil Crymskiy Apple

  • From: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Cavil Crymskiy Apple
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Have any of you heard of the Cavil Crymskiy apple from the Former Soviet
Union? I made a typo in a scionwood request from the Geneva Germplasm
repository so now I have the wood and I am trying to decide if it is worth
grafting. I didn't see anything on the sites I usually look for variety
info, including Brogdale. There is certainly some possibility that it may be
transliterated several different ways. If anyone knows anything please let
me know.

Martha