nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:43:14 -0600

I have one that we have been using since last June, when I bought it at
a hardware store. It transmits 80+ feet, records min and max indoor and
outdoor temps, digital indoor display, also tells time of day that the
min/max occurred. Doesn't always agree with the regular thermometer
that is less than a foot away from the outdoor transmitter, but they are
usually within a couple of degrees.
I will have to look and see what the brand and model is. I recall
looking them up on the internet after I bought ours, and finding that
they were also available with multiple remote transmitters, which sounds
like a good option.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI