nafex - Re: [NAFEX] viva sweet cherry trees

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] viva sweet cherry trees
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:53:24 -0600

I can only find three nurseries that sell viva sweet cherry trees of them two
are out for one reason or another and the third sends dead trees. I would
like to plant 3 or 4 this coming spring, can anyone tell me of line where to
obtain them. Marv. zone 3 Montana

Looks like Greenwood Nursery in Tennessee has them:

http://www.greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/6006

If they're out of this tree, it's not indicated on their website. Note that I know nothing about this nursery, just did a search at Dave's Garden for "viva sweet cherry." But on the Dave's Garden watchdog site, they seem to have mostly positive reviews:

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/1707/

Good luck,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Words like "God" and "Allah" must go the way of "Apollo" and "Baal," or they will unmake our world. - Sam Harris