nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Snopes.com

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Snopes.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:10:33 -0800 (PST)

Snopes is just a married couple here in California,
David and Barbara Mikkelson. They like researching
things. They have no more ability to evaluate things
they aren't trained in than anyone else. Mostly they
are just a clearing house for compiling information,
some of it accurate, some of it not.

Of course if you have trouble thinking for yourself,
snopes is always willing to give you their opinion.

--- "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs