nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Goumi Cultivar Question

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Goumi Cultivar Question
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:58:46 -0700 (PDT)

Glen,

One Green World offers Red Gem.  Below is the blurb/description from their on-line catalog.  I purchased one a year ago, but it did not survive our difficult spring.

John

Red Gem

Originally from the Russian Far East, Red Gem™ was brought to the Main Botanic Garden in Kiev. It is valued for its productivity and high quality, very flavorful fruit.
6150

Glen Skinner <glenkskinner@hotmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of sources for improved cultivars of goumi (Elaeagnus multiflora), other than Sweet Scarlet?

Thank you,

Glen

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em! _______________________________________________

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**