nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Autumn Olive Season

  • From: "h black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Autumn Olive Season
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:20:33 -0500

Hi John,  There's an article I wrote in Pomona, "Autumn Olives" not sure of date or year but you could probably find it in the archives.  It is a most valuable fruit (and tasty).  High in anti-oxidants, etc.    Hector Black zone 6 middle tn.  Almost total loss of autumn olives due to april frosts 5 days.