nafex - Re: [NAFEX] White Blackberry

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] White Blackberry
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:48:33 -0500

The breeding of a white blackberry is discussed in volume II of Luther Burbank's 12 volume reference work. Here is a link to the part that discusses white blackberries: http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/HistSciTech/HistSciTech-idx?type=turn&entity=HistSciTech001100290050&q1=blackberry

Just click on the right arrow on the bottom of each page to go to the next page to read the entire chapter.

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com