nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 56, Issue 27

  • From: Deb Schneider <debs@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 56, Issue 27
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

Why not just fence your grape vine so critters can't get to it?

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:58:32 -0400
From: Ginda Fisher

Speaking of grape cultivars. . .

I have a single vine of Canadice. It's growing in the only spot
where I can put a grape. Unfortunately, it ripens too early. "Too
early" means I am out of town on my regular summer vacation when it
gets ripe enough to attract the critters, so I don't get any of the
grapes. If it ripened in September instead of August, I might have a
fighting chance.