nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit footies -not for coddling moth

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit footies -not for coddling moth
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 09:46:10 -0600

I decided to try the Fruit Footies for coddling moth protection in Zone 6 Idaho.

They really did not work.  It can make a hole in the footie and the egg is laid and the worm develops.  Fruit is shriveling and falling.  It seems pretty ineffective for coddling moth here.  The plastic bags worked much better.  Too bad.  I really liked the idea.

Anyone want a mostly unused sack of Fruit Footies? (Maybe 40 missing out of 300.)

Naomi