nafex - [NAFEX] bucket of pits

  • From: "Toni Pralle" <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] bucket of pits
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:46:38 -0500

<<I have maybe a dozen seedlings right now and they have never been watered in
an area that gets 12" rain per year. They are 3 to 4 ft high although they
are 6 years old.
I think if people near either coast or the south tried to grow them it
wouldn't work out. Got a bucket of pits if anyone is interested.

Bob in Central Utah Z5<<

Bob, what do the seedlings look like? I am using Paw Paws for house
plants until they outgrow the house.........but I'm zone 4
so..........Maybe I'd like an apricot tree in the house??

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] bucket of pits, Toni Pralle, 07/26/2007