nafex - [NAFEX] Subject: Make a four-on-one apple tree

  • From: "Toni Pralle" <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Subject: Make a four-on-one apple tree
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:15:54 -0500

> Some of us don't want a whole tree full of apples all ripe at the same
time. I wanted an apple tree that started ripening in late July and
finished ripening in October. Here is how I accomplished it:>

Jim, I wonder if you would consider moving a little
south?? You don't have to move right next door but not more than a
couple of miles from me would be OK.
--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/

  • [NAFEX] Subject: Make a four-on-one apple tree, Toni Pralle, 07/22/2007