nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruit trees

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruit trees
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:51:53 -0500

He has a list of what he sells at www.edibleforest.com>>>

I can't get that link to work.

Try http://www.edibleforestnursery.com/

I tried buying from him a couple of years ago, but he closed shop until this year. I liked the information on his old website (I haven't looked at this one), but I don't know more than that about him.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
I used to dread getting older because I thought I would not be able to do all the things I wanted to do, but now that I am older I find that I don't want to do them. - Nancy Astor

  • [NAFEX] fruit trees, Toni Pralle, 07/22/2007
    • Re: [NAFEX] fruit trees, William C. Garthright, 07/22/2007