nafex - Re: [NAFEX] limb spreaders

  • From: "Amanda Emily" <amanda@wa-geek.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] limb spreaders
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:00:03 -0700

Home-made wooden ones, either with nails driven in the ends and the heads clipped off and sharpened or V-shaped notches cut into them.

They stay in the trees even with the massive storm we had a few weeks ago.

Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply @ http://www.wilsonirr.com sells them if you don't feel like making them.

Amanda

Colville, WA (1800 ft, z5b)

----- Original Message ----- From: Richard MURPHY